- ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer
Nowadays we have a problem of choice because we are living in society of total consumption and this process gives a negative effect. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. We are living in the epoch of great technical progress and we are sure that new technologies are our future. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society.
The ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer/3.1 is a top mid-range socket LGA1150 motherboard based on the Intel Z97 chipset, supporting the fourth- and the fifth-generation Core i processors from Intel. Besides two USB 3.1 ports, it brings a high-end network interface and a high-end audio codec, six SATA-600 ports (allowing one SATA Express connection), and eight USB 3.0 ports. Let’s take a good look at it.
Like the Z87, the Z97 supports six USB 3.0 ports, six SATA-600 ports, Smart Response (installing an SSD as a cache for the main hard drive), Smart Connect (allowing the computer to receive emails and refresh webpages while in sleep mode), and Rapid Start (faster boot times) technologies.
· Socket: LGA1150
· Chipset: Intel Z97
· Super I/O: Nuvoton NCT6791D
· Serial ATA: six SATA-600 ports controlled by the chipset (RAID 0, 1, 10, and 5) supporting one SATA Express connector
· USB 2.0: six USB 2.0 ports, two at the rear panel and four available through two headers on the motherboard
· USB 3.0: eight USB 3.0 ports, six on the motherboard rear panel and two available through a header, six ports controlled by the chipset and two ports controlled by an AsMedia ASM1042A chip
· On-board video: controlled by the CPU; one VGA (D-Sub), one DVI-D, and one HDMI connectors
· On-board audio: produced by the chipset together with a RealtekALC1150 codec (7.1+2 channels, 24-bit resolution, 192 kHz sampling rate, 115 dB SNR for the outputs, and 104 dB SNR for the inputs), on-board optical SPDIF output
· On-board LAN: one Gigabit Ethernet port controlled by an Atheros Klller E2200 chip
· Power supply required: EPS12V
· Slots: three PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (working at x16/x0/x0, x8/x8/x0, or x8/x4/x4), three PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, and one M.2 slot
· Memory: four DDR3-DIMM sockets (up to DDR3-3200, 32 GiB maximum)
· Fan connectors: one four-pin and one three-pin connectors for the CPU cooler, one four-pin and three three-pin connectors for auxiliary fans
· Extra features: two BIOS chips, card with two USB 3.1 ports