- Asus vanguard b85
Nowadays we have a problem of choice because we are living in society of total consumption and this process gives a negative effect. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. We are living in the epoch of great technical progress and we are sure that new technologies are our future. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society.
The Intel B85 is the most basic chipset for fourth-generation Intel CPUs. Its main differences from the high-end chipset for this platform, the Z87, are the lower number of SATA-600 ports (four instead of six) and USB 3.0 ports (also four versus six), the absence of RAID and SRT (Smart Response Technology) support, and the support for only one PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot. There is no support (at least officially) for changing the clock multiplier on unlocked CPUs, which makes it bad for overclocking
ASUS’ B85 chipset offering with a twist. It features a mATX form factor, support for dual graphics card configuration (AMD Radeon), CPU, RAM, + iGPU overclocking support, and is a part of ASUS’ TUF series; Meaning that this board will carry an extra when it comes to durability and reliability based features
Memory wise, the Vanguard B85 supports 4x DDR3 DIMMs in Dual Channel mode. Max capacity per slot is 8GB based on specifications. it will still boot up at 1600MHz regardless of your settings.
The Vanguard B85 also features ASUS’ UEFI BIOS which is surprising for a board this caliber. Upon entering the interface, you will be greeted by the EZ Mode which is easy to work with. The Advanced Mode is geared towards the power users who wants to take advantage of the board’s potential.
- Socket: LGA1150
- Chipset: Intel B85 Express
- Super I/O: Nuvoton NCT6791D
- Serial ATA: Two SATA-300 and four SATA-600 ports (no RAID support)
- USB 2.0: Eight USB 2.0 ports, two on the motherboard real panel and six available through three headers on the motherboard
- USB 3.0: Six USB 3.0 ports, four on the motherboard rear panel and two available through one header on the motherboard
- FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- Slots: One PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot, one PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (working at x4), one PCI Express x1 slot, and one PCI slot
- Memory: Four DDR3-DIMM sockets (up to DDR3-1600, 32 GB maximum)