- ASUS X99-PRO
Nowadays we have a problem of choice because we are living in society of total consumption and this process gives a negative effect. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society. Simple customer has a problem of a lack of information. And we have a superb 24/7 support system where you can get more information about our products, terms, delivery system and much more. We are living in the epoch of great technical progress and we are sure that new technologies are our future. You know that computers are being applied in all spheres of society.
The ASUS X99-PRO is a top mid-range motherboard for the new Intel high-end “Haswell-E” processors, based on the new LGA2011-v3 socket. It includes three PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, ten SATA-600 ports (with one SATA Express connector), ten USB 3.0 ports, a high-end audio controller, and an integrated Wi-Fi 802.11ac interface. Let’s take a good look at this board.
Intel X99 platform supports the new socket LGA2011-v3 processors. However, it is not compatible with former socket LGA2011 CPUs, which require motherboards based on the Intel X79 chipset. The main difference between the two platforms is that LGA2011 processors are compatible with DDR3 memories, while LGA2011-v3 CPUs can use the new DDR4 standard.The main differences between the X99 and the X79 chipsets, besides the CPU support as mentioned above, are the number of USB 3.0 and SATA-600 ports: the X99 offers ten SATA-600 and six USB 3.0 ports, while the X79 supports only two SATA-600 ports and has no native support for USB 3.0 ports.
- Socket: LGA2011-v3
- Chipset: Intel X99
- USB 2.0: eight USB 2.0 ports, four on the motherboard real panel and four available through two headers on the motherboard
- USB 3.0: ten USB 3.0 ports, six on the motherboard rear panel
- On-board LAN: one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Wireless LAN: one IEEE 802.11ac dual-band interface
- Slots: three PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (working at x16/x16/x8 on a 40-lane CPU or x16/x8/x4 with a 28-lane CPU), one PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (working at x4 or x1), two PCI Express x1 slots, one M.2 PCI Express x4 slot, and one M.2 PCI Express x4 add-on card
- Memory: Eight DDR4-DIMM sockets (up to DDR4-3300, 64 GiB maximum)